Tenn. officer killed in single car crash
Deputy David "Bubba" Johnson, 52, was on-duty when his squad left the road and struck a tree
Duty Death: David "Bubba" Johnson - [Montgomery County, Tennessee]
End of Service: 01/12/2014
By PoliceOne Staff
CLARKSVILLE, Tenn. — A Montgomery County officer died Sunday evening in a single-vehicle crash just before midnight.
Deputy David "Bubba" Johnson, 52, was driving on Ashland City Road when his patrol car left the road and hit a tree, causing fatal injuries, according to ODMP.
Details of the accident are under investigation.
We will provide more information on this story as it becomes available.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests