Police arrest alleged 'Swiss Cheese Pervert'
The 41-year-old has allegedly been spotted driving up to women and asking them if they would like to get paid to see him put Swiss cheese on his genitals
By David Chang, Dan Stamm, and Kelly Bayliss
NORRISTOWN, Pa. — Police say they have arrested the so-called “Swiss Cheese Pervert,” the man accused of using Swiss cheese to sexually proposition women in the Philadelphia area.
Christopher Pagano was arrested at his home on Noble Street in Norristown on Thursday afternoon as part of a joint investigation between Philadelphia and Norristown Police, officials tell NBC10 Philadelphia.
The 41-year-old has allegedly been spotted driving up to women and asking them if they would like to get paid to see him put Swiss cheese on his genitals.
Full Story: "Swiss Cheese Pervert" Arrested: Police
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms