Mich. man exposes himself to undercover cops
Man was arraigned after undercover officers saw him exposing himself and performing a sexual act upon himself
By Christina Hall
Detroit Free Press
HARRISON TOWNSHIP, Mich. — A Harrison Township man was arraigned today after undercover Macomb County officers saw him exposing himself and performing a sexual act upon himself.
Charles Vandewinkle, 42, was charged with aggravated indecent exposure, using a computer to commit a crime and possession of analogue drugs, according to the Macomb County Sheriff's Office.
They said members of the Macomb Area Computer Enforcement Team met with Vandewinkle at an undisclosed, pre-arranged location Wednesday in Macomb County, where officers saw him exposing himself. He was immediately arrested.
Lt. John Michalke said officers encountered Vandewinkle on the Internet and communicated with him, but he declined specifics on the investigation.
Vandewinkle was given a $10,000 personal bond during arraignment in 41B District Court in Clinton Township and was ordered not to use a computer, Michalke said.
Copyright 2014 the Detroit Free Press
McClatchy-Tribune News Service
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman