Video: Okla. police arrest dispatcher for smoking pot on the job
Police say dispatcher Vicki Boyung admitted to smoking marijuana inside the Carnegie Police Department during her shift
By A. Edwards and Joleen Chaney
CARNEGIE, Okla.— Police say dispatcher Vicki Boyung admitted to smoking marijuana inside the Carnegie Police Department during her shift.
The officer who was trying to contact the dispatcher decided to show up to check on her and moments later you can see him pull up in his police car.
He confronted Boyung about the smell and she admitted to smoking pot on the job and gave the officer a small tin container with two and a half joints. The officer then arrested his coworker on the spot.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court