Dash cam glitch in Seattle cruisers could threaten cases
Dash cams installed in the past year in patrol cars could possibly be dropping frames of video
SEATTLE — Attorneys with clients criminally charged by the Seattle Police Department could take advantage of a new glitch found in patrol car dashboard cameras.
The Seattle Times reports that dash cams installed in the past year in patrol cars could possibly be dropping frames of video.
The city attorney's office is saying they don't know how many cases could be affected, but they're trying to figure out where the glitch is.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Trooper under investigation for calling ICE to report illegal immigrant
- Police say newly freed gang member killed Calif. officer
- Bystander helps officer under attack by jumping on suspect's back
- Sheriff Joe successor pulls back on immigration holds in jails
- Ala. church asks for its own police department