Dash cam glitch in Seattle cruisers could threaten cases
Dash cams installed in the past year in patrol cars could possibly be dropping frames of video
SEATTLE — Attorneys with clients criminally charged by the Seattle Police Department could take advantage of a new glitch found in patrol car dashboard cameras.
The Seattle Times reports that dash cams installed in the past year in patrol cars could possibly be dropping frames of video.
The city attorney's office is saying they don't know how many cases could be affected, but they're trying to figure out where the glitch is.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter
- Officer makes history as NYPD's first female counter-sniper