Pregnant Ky. cop told to do field work or no pay
Officer Lyndi Trischler, who's been patrolling the streets of Florence, Kentucky, for the last 2.5 years, is 7.5 months pregnant
FLORENCE, Ky. — Pregnant Kentucky police officer Lyndi Trischler is not fighting crime this morning.
Instead, she is fighting her bosses, who gave her two choices: go back out on the streets, while pregnant, or stay home without pay.
Trischler, who's been patrolling the streets of Florence, Kentucky, for the last 2.5 years, is 7.5 months pregnant.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Wash. sheriff told to disarm before entering arena for charity event
- More than 200 police chiefs criticize Trump’s 'law and order' executive actions
- Video: Nashville cop fatally shoots armed man, NAACP wants probe
- Video: NY trooper arrests suspect after being dragged by vehicle
- Booby trap impales officer investigating marijuana grow operation