Pregnant Ky. cop told to do field work or no pay
Officer Lyndi Trischler, who's been patrolling the streets of Florence, Kentucky, for the last 2.5 years, is 7.5 months pregnant
FLORENCE, Ky. — Pregnant Kentucky police officer Lyndi Trischler is not fighting crime this morning.
Instead, she is fighting her bosses, who gave her two choices: go back out on the streets, while pregnant, or stay home without pay.
Trischler, who's been patrolling the streets of Florence, Kentucky, for the last 2.5 years, is 7.5 months pregnant.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court