Pregnant Ky. cop told to do field work or no pay
Officer Lyndi Trischler, who's been patrolling the streets of Florence, Kentucky, for the last 2.5 years, is 7.5 months pregnant
FLORENCE, Ky. — Pregnant Kentucky police officer Lyndi Trischler is not fighting crime this morning.
Instead, she is fighting her bosses, who gave her two choices: go back out on the streets, while pregnant, or stay home without pay.
Trischler, who's been patrolling the streets of Florence, Kentucky, for the last 2.5 years, is 7.5 months pregnant.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter