Good question prior to search
Prior to performing any type of search, I always ask the searchee, "Do you have anything on you that I should know about?" This question has bumped many frisks into full probable cause searches simply because of a suspect's confession.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman