Utah dash cam captures train crashing into FedEx truck
A preliminary investigation shows the crossing gates were up and the flashing lights and bells that normally indicate a train is approaching were not active. Preliminary information indicates the gates were affected by the severe ice and snow conditions at the time and were in the default "down and active" position, as they are programmed.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman