Tim Goergen: Building a Positive Organization
Dave Smith sits down with Street Survival Instructor, Chief Tim Goergen, to discuss effective ways to facilitate organizational change. He explains the importance of coming up with a plan and taking into consideration all parts of the organization that will be affected by a new policy or piece of equipment. If you want to help your agency come up with innovative ways to make positive changes, the first step is to create a plan with a list of action items.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds