Crime Scene Preservation
Dave Smith talks with Donnie Barker, Crime Scene Trainer at IPTM, about the basics of crime scene investigation. Donnie specializes in crime scene processing and technology. He emphasizes the importance of protecting and preserving a crime scene until the experts arrive. The first responders are just as equally as responsible for the evidence as the investigators that arrive to the scene.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds