Jim Glennon - Body Language: Questioning a Subject
Law enforcement expert, Jim Glennon, discusses the importance of communication skills for police officers. He gives examples of the types of questions to ask a subject and how to decipher their answers by determining whether they are hesitators, verifiers, or clarifiers. These clues can help you determine whether or not the subject is being truthful.
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house