FULL LIST OF Job Topics
How to use your GI Bill benefits for on-the-job training–
You’ve worked hard for your GI Bill benefits, and now it’s time to let them work for you.
Texas officer fired for shooting at man during traffic stop–
The officer fired after the man he pulled over got out of his vehicle and reached for something in his pocket.
Hank Hayes: Combining Confidence and Competence in a LE Officer–
Betsy Brantner-Smith sits down with Hank Hayes, CEO of No Lie Blades, to discuss the importance of having both confidence and competence on the job. A high level of confidence mixed with a high level of competence, leads to a successful outcome.
PoliceOne top 5
- AG Lynch: US must hold police accountable
- Police departments test gun-mounted cameras
- Tenn. bill to legalize silencers introduced to Congress
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Ponch and Jon are back in 'CHiPs' movie trailer
Flow chart: What type of credit card should you pick?
According to PoliceOne data, LEOs are 1.23 times more likely than other consumers to have a credit card. Are you selecting the correct one?