FULL LIST OF Job RESULTS
How to use your GI Bill benefits for on-the-job training–
You’ve worked hard for your GI Bill benefits, and now it’s time to let them work for you.
Texas officer fired for shooting at man during traffic stop–
The officer fired after the man he pulled over got out of his vehicle and reached for something in his pocket.
Hank Hayes: Combining Confidence and Competence in a LE Officer–
Betsy Brantner-Smith sits down with Hank Hayes, CEO of No Lie Blades, to discuss the importance of having both confidence and competence on the job. A high level of confidence mixed with a high level of competence, leads to a successful outcome.
PoliceOne top 5
- Mass. police end 'High Five Friday' at schools after complaints
- Texas cop shoots K-9 who attacked him during pursuit
- Woman shoots, kills Ind. cop's attacker
- Police say newly freed gang member killed Calif. officer
- Bystander helps officer under attack by jumping on suspect's back
The 7 coolest shooting ranges in the United States
How many of these facilities have you heard of (or visited)?