Ill. teen wounded by police during chase
The Chicago Tribune
CHICAGO — A Chicago police officer shot and wounded a juvenile after he allegedly pointed a gun at the officer during a foot chase on Chicago's far South Side late Wednesday, police said.
The shooting occurred around 10:45 p.m. in the 13000 block of South Drexel Avenue, according to a statement from the Chicago Police Department.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ill. teen wounded by police during chase
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court