Scientists find genetic link to 'life of crime'
By Zoe Elizabeth Buck
McClatchy News Service
RALEIGH, N.C. — Maybe some boys really were born to be wild.
Researchers at the University of North Carolina say they have found three genes that appear to affect the probability of a life of crime.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Scientists find genetic link to 'life of crime'
- Patrol Issues
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Deputy shoots armed man who charged at him during traffic stop
- Va. sheriff’s office forced to remove 'blessed are the peacemakers' decals
- Judge haunted by release of man in deadly Ohio shootings
- Off-duty cop helps detain man who tried to break cockpit door mid-flight
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert