Gun-carrying Ohio man impersonated cop
By Bill Lilley
The Beacon Journal
NEW FRANKLIN, Ohio — A 21-year-old Manchester High School graduate with aspirations of becoming a police officer was arraigned this afternoon in Barberton Municipal Court on charges of impersonating a peace officer and carrying a deadly weapon in a school safety zone.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Gun-carrying Ohio man impersonated cop
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help