Gun-carrying Ohio man impersonated cop
By Bill Lilley
The Beacon Journal
NEW FRANKLIN, Ohio — A 21-year-old Manchester High School graduate with aspirations of becoming a police officer was arraigned this afternoon in Barberton Municipal Court on charges of impersonating a peace officer and carrying a deadly weapon in a school safety zone.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Gun-carrying Ohio man impersonated cop
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house