Teen leads Dallas police on chase
By Gregg Fielder
The Dallas Morning News
DALLAS — A 14-year-old boy may face a kidnapping charge after police say he led officers on an hour-long chase through Dallas and Fort Worth with his mother in the car.
Dallas police said the boy had been arguing with his mother around 8 p.m. Tuesday in the Webb Chapel area north of Dallas Love Field when he got in her white four-door Pontiac and drove away with her in the car, refusing to let her exit. The 38-year-old mom tried to stop him and called 911.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Teen leads Dallas police on chase
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help