Teen leads Dallas police on chase
By Gregg Fielder
The Dallas Morning News
DALLAS — A 14-year-old boy may face a kidnapping charge after police say he led officers on an hour-long chase through Dallas and Fort Worth with his mother in the car.
Dallas police said the boy had been arguing with his mother around 8 p.m. Tuesday in the Webb Chapel area north of Dallas Love Field when he got in her white four-door Pontiac and drove away with her in the car, refusing to let her exit. The 38-year-old mom tried to stop him and called 911.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Teen leads Dallas police on chase
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house