Girl who was shot by TASER must write letter of apology
Fla. officer TASERs combative teen
By Sarah Lundy
ORLANDO, Fla. — An 11-year-old girl who was shocked by a Taser after she punched a deputy was sentenced to one year of probation and ordered to write a letter of apology to the deputy.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman