Girl who was shot by TASER must write letter of apology
Fla. officer TASERs combative teen
By Sarah Lundy
ORLANDO, Fla. — An 11-year-old girl who was shocked by a Taser after she punched a deputy was sentenced to one year of probation and ordered to write a letter of apology to the deputy.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform