Detroit police lieutenant's son linked to school shooting
Shooting near Detoit school kills one
By Leah Boyd and Amber Hunt
Detroit Free Press
DETROIT — Three teenagers accused of opening fire near Ford High School in Detroit last week will be arraigned at 1 p.m. today in 36th District Court. The teens each face first-degree and attempted murder charges that could land them behind bars for life.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy