Denver teens held in deputy's shooting
Rocky Mountain News
DENVER — Two 19-year-olds, including the son of a Denver police officer, have been arrested in the June shooting of a Douglas County sheriff's deputy.
The pair are suspects in a June 28 burglary and auto theft that ended with one or both of the suspects shooting at deputies, hitting one in the arm, said Cocha Heyden, spokeswoman for the Douglas County Sheriff's Department.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Denver teens held in deputy's shooting
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court