Chicago teen who pointed gun at officer is shot
The Chicago Tribune
Chicago police shot a 14-year-old boy in the leg Monday after he aimed a BB gun at them at a Near West Side school, authorities said.
Police answering a burglar alarm found the boy and his 13-year-old brother in a computer room of Whittier Elementary School.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Chicago teen who pointed gun at officer is shot
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman