4-year-old brings 9 bags of pot to school
Meriden police planned to seek an arrest warrant for the boy's mother on charges of risk of injury to a child
St. Joseph News-Press
MERIDEN, Conn. — Police in Connecticut are investigating after they say a 4-year-old special needs student brought nine bags of marijuana to school and offered it to his friends during snack time.
School Superintendent Mark D. Benigni told CBS New York that the investigation centered around the boy's well-being.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: 4-year-old brings 9 bags of pot to school
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help