4-year-old brings 9 bags of pot to school
Meriden police planned to seek an arrest warrant for the boy's mother on charges of risk of injury to a child
St. Joseph News-Press
MERIDEN, Conn. — Police in Connecticut are investigating after they say a 4-year-old special needs student brought nine bags of marijuana to school and offered it to his friends during snack time.
School Superintendent Mark D. Benigni told CBS New York that the investigation centered around the boy's well-being.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: 4-year-old brings 9 bags of pot to school
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house