Parents bring 15-year-old shooting suspect to police
Commanding officer thanked the parents for responding swiftly
By Robert Moran
The Philadelphia Inquirer
PHILADELPHIA — The parents of a 15-year-old boy sought in Wednesday's shooting on the Broad Street subway surrendered him to police late Thursday afternoon, authorities said.
The teenager faces charges including aggravated assault, simple assault, and reckless endangerment, police said at a news conference.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy