Slain girl's family faults search for her
12-year-old killed after talking to suspect, who posted about incident on Facebook; family calls for investigation into police actions by state attorney general
By Joseph A. Gambardello, James Osborne, and Darran Simon
The Philadelphia Inquirer
GLOUCESTER COUNTY, Pa. — Four days before Autumn Pasquale disappeared, one of the teenage brothers charged with killing her invited the 12-year-old girl to his house to look at a bicycle.
In a Facebook exchange on Oct. 16, Autumn, a BMX enthusiast, expressed interest in a photo of the bicycle Justin Robinson, 15, had posted on his Facebook page two months earlier.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Slain girl's family faults search for her
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court