FULL LIST OF Lakewood RESULTS
Remembering the Lakewood Four: 6 keys to preventing an ambush–
All of the ambush attacks which have happened since four officers were slain in Lakewood occurred when the assailant perceived the officers were relaxed and unprepared for such an assault
5 years after Lakewood: Leadership lessons learned–
Chief Bret Farrar and Assistant Chief Mike Zaro have quietly done a lot of work in speaking with — and working with — agencies about what happened in Lakewood, the aftermath, and the lessons learned
The Legacy of the Lakewood Four–
November 29, 2009, four cops were gunned down in cold blood in a suburban Seattle coffee shop. This PoliceOne exclusive video tells the story of that ambush from the perspective of Washington state law enforcement.
PoliceOne top 5
- Mass. police end 'High Five Friday' at schools after complaints
- Trooper under investigation for calling ICE to report illegal immigrant
- Woman shoots, kills Ind. cop's attacker
- Police say newly freed gang member killed Calif. officer
- Texas cop shoots K-9 who attacked him during pursuit
Quiz: Where should you take your long-overdue police vacation?
Being a cop isn't easy. You deserve a relaxing vacation, whether your chief believes you or not.