CLEAR® is an online investigative platform for law enforcement and government users. It offers access to a vast collection of public and proprietary records to help you find out about people and their connections – and close cases faster.
Powered with innovative, easy-to-use tools, CLEAR helps you:
- Locate people, assets, businesses, affiliations,
and other critical facts
- Make connections among individuals, incidents, activities, and locations
- Visualize, detect, and analyze patterns and trends
in offenses and offenders
Web Analytics uncovers facts hidden online.
CLEAR's Web Analytics go much deeper than standard search engines, to quickly find and categorize data from sources such as:
- Social networks
- Blogs and chat rooms
- Business and corporate data
- U.S. and international news sources
- Official watchlists
Web Analytics applies to person, business, and phone searches and turns up
valuable data not available in public records. You can search by screen names and email addresses, too.
Added features help you work more efficiently.
CLEAR's Person and Phone Batch capabilities let you easily search thousands of records at once, to save you valuable time and resources.
- Locate current addresses and phone numbers for finding persons of interest, witnesses, or due diligence
- Obtain data such as deceased indicators, utility records, and driver's license records for eligibility, warrants, or to enhance
internal data records
Contact us today to learn more:
email@example.com or 1-800-762-5272.
CLEAR® helps find a missing child. See the video.
Learn more about the Knowledge Effect at
See how you can close more cases with CLEAR. View the demo.
RISK, FRAUD & INVESTIGATION SOLUTIONS FROM THOMSON REUTERS
For professionals seeking information about individuals and companies, Risk, Fraud, and Investigation solutions from Thomson Reuters offer powerful public and proprietary records with tools for fast, immediately usable results.
Learn more at clear.thomsonreuters.com