FULL LIST OF Law RESULTS
NY Assembly backs special unit to probe fatal police shootings–
Former police office says the bill is part of an anti-cop movement
Officers at odds over law that allows undercover sex with prostitutes–
Hawaii authorities say they need the legal protection to catch lawbreakers in the act
How law school and law enforcement work together–
In this excerpt from the Massachusetts School of Law's Educational Forum on Law and Law Enforcement, Associate Dean Michael L. Coyne speaks with four police chiefs, Chief Ronald A. Sellon, Chief Kenny Howell, Chief Paul Tucker, and Chief Lisa Holmes, who are graduates of MSL, about how their law degrees have made them better chiefs, and inevitably saved municipalities money through the "two for one" deal that they offer.
Semi truck swipes squad on highway shoulder–
Police have released dash cam footage showing a semi truck brushing against a trooper’s cruiser and another vehicle on the highway to raise awareness about the “Move Over” law.
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds