FULL LIST OF Lawyer Topics
Defense attorney fatally shot outside office in Ky.–
On Friday, man waited for lawyer to arrive at his office and shot him at least four times, killing him in front of several witnesses and at least one police officer
5 keys to surviving a police lawsuit–
In addition to stopping or impeding civil tort claims, these same tips will also help you in court with your criminal case prosecutions
Dallas lawyer killed after opening fire at police–
Michael Edward Schmidt, a lawyer at a prominent law firm, reported a burglary, then opened fire on responding officers.
Drunk NY lawyer tosses panties at cops amid rant–
A boozy Brooklyn lawyer tried to skip out on a $6 taxi fare — then was busted after stripping off her panties and tossing them at cops while screaming profanities, police said.
Report Writing from a Lawyer's Perspective–
Attorney Laura Scarry talks about the importance of officers writing to the facts of the case, and not necessarily using legally-conclusive terminology which may not apply directly, in order to build a foundation for a solid case.
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
18 military service members participating in the 2016 Rio Olympics
These athletes protect and represent our country and deserve all the recognition they can get during the 2016 Olympic Games