Va. officer's clearing won't clear the air
Copyright 2006 Landmark Communications, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
Finally, the worst night in the history of the Norfolk Police Department is over.
The absolution of Norfolk police Officer Gordon Barry for the accidental killing of plainclothes Officer Seneca Darden brings all of the official actions to a weary conclusion -- if not a sense of closure.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Va. officer's clearing won't clear the air
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests