Mass.: Fake deputies get real time for theft
By Gary V. Murray, Staff Writer
Telegram & Gazette
Dean A. Bouchard and Russell G. Jones were each sentenced to 5 to 7 years in Walpole State Prison after pleading guilty Oct. 25 in Worcester Superior Court to charges stemming from the March 23, 2005, theft of 5 kilograms of cocaine from two men at the Rodeway Inn on Main Street in Westminster. Judge Peter W. Agnes Jr. placed both 25-year-old men on probation for 5 years, to begin upon their release from prison.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Mass.: Fake deputies get real time for theft
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house