'Mafia Cops' get court date
BY ANTHONY M. DESTEFANO. STAFF WRITER
Copyright 2005 Newsday, Inc.
After turning down a bid by the "Mafia Cops" to get their indictment dismissed, a Brooklyn federal judge set Feb. 21 as the date for trial.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: 'Mafia Cops' get court date
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help