'Mafia Cops' get court date
BY ANTHONY M. DESTEFANO. STAFF WRITER
Copyright 2005 Newsday, Inc.
After turning down a bid by the "Mafia Cops" to get their indictment dismissed, a Brooklyn federal judge set Feb. 21 as the date for trial.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: 'Mafia Cops' get court date
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman