Mo. officer won't be charged in fatal shooting of unarmed, mentally ill man
By Matthew Hathaway ST. LOUIS POST-DISPATCH
Copyright 2006 St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Inc.
The Ste. Genevieve police officer who fatally shot an unarmed, mentally ill man in his home will not be prosecuted for the Nov. 3 shooting, a spokesman for Missouri Attorney General Jay Nixon said Saturday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- AG Lynch: US must hold police accountable
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help