San Francisco: 'Cops Gone Wild' filmmaker sues for lost pay
Julian Guthrie, Chronicle Staff Writer
Copyright 2006 The Chronicle Publishing Co.
All Rights Reserved
The officer at the center of the recent "Cops Gone Wild" video controversy filed a lawsuit Thursday against the San Francisco Police Department, saying he had been unlawfully suspended without pay.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help