Former Houston agent gets 10 years for flash-bang prank
By Cindy George
The Houston Chronicle
HOUSTON — A former federal firearms agent whose prank with a stun grenade maimed a friend's foot was sentenced to 10 years in federal prison Friday.
A Houston jury in December convicted Eugene H. Williams Jr., 45, of six firearms counts related to the possession and storage of "flash-bang" explosives.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds