Ga. council: Cops who pushed door open didn't do $300,000 in damage
Copyright 2006 The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Two Woodstock police officers erred when entering the home of Jeannie Hanie, according to an internal investigation. But it wasn't a $300,000 mistake, city leaders have decided.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy