Videotape no easy street to Calif. officer's conviction
Jason Newell, Staff Writer
Copyright 2006 MediaNews Group, Inc.
Inland Valley Daily Bulletin (Ontario, CA)
The grainy footage has shocked many, angered some and earned a recurring role on the national TV news.
But is the tape enough to make the charges stick?
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman