Jurors swept up in 'CSI Effect'; TV makes them expect too much, inflates their expectations, prosecutors say
Karen Farkas, Cleveland Plain Dealer Reporter
Police in Seneca County often dust plastic bags of drugs seized during arrests for fingerprints.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter
- Officer makes history as NYPD's first female counter-sniper