Ex-Calif. officer acquitted in 'Riders' case sues city, former colleagues
Henry K. Lee, Chronicle Staff Writer
Copyright 2006 The Chronicle Publishing Co.
All Rights Reserved
A former Oakland police officer acquitted of charges that he framed people as a member of "the Riders" has filed a $5 million federal civil rights lawsuit, saying he was slandered.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house