Hospital: Illinois police should pay bill
Loyola's lawsuit says patient was injured at Stone Park station
Copyright 2006 Chicago Sun-Times, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
By STEVE PATTERSON
The Chicago Sun-Times
CHICAGO, Ill. — When Jimmy Sanders was brought to Loyola University Medical Center, he was bloodied and had numerous broken bones in his face and a collapsed lung.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Hospital: Illinois police should pay bill
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help