Hospital: Illinois police should pay bill
Loyola's lawsuit says patient was injured at Stone Park station
Copyright 2006 Chicago Sun-Times, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
By STEVE PATTERSON
The Chicago Sun-Times
CHICAGO, Ill. — When Jimmy Sanders was brought to Loyola University Medical Center, he was bloodied and had numerous broken bones in his face and a collapsed lung.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Hospital: Illinois police should pay bill
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds