State clears Utah officer who scrapped with 70-year-old woman
By Erin Alberty
The Salt Lake Tribune
OREM, Utah — Investigators have vindicated an Orem police officer after he arrested a 70-year-old woman who was injured during a confrontation with him over her failure to water her lawn, according to a state review released Monday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court