Personal information on pair of Milwaukee officers ended up inside state prison
Editor's note: This report serves as a jarring reminder of the need to be prepared to protect yourself and your family from those seeking revenge against you. For guidance, including tips for hardening your home, training your family and spotting a possible revenge attack in the making, read Chuck Remsberg’s special P1 series, Protecting yourself from retaliation threats.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman