Former Ohio chaplain sentenced for having sex with girls
The Associated Press
MEDINA, Ohio - A judge yesterday sentenced a former police chaplain in northeast Ohio's Medina to 15 years in prison for having sex with four girls since 2002.
The Medina Police Department learned of the allegations in November and dismissed Robertson from his position as chaplain, a volunteer post he held for about seven months.
Robertson will have to register as a sexual predator after his release. He told the judge that he now knows he needs help.
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms