Former Ohio chaplain sentenced for having sex with girls
The Associated Press
MEDINA, Ohio - A judge yesterday sentenced a former police chaplain in northeast Ohio's Medina to 15 years in prison for having sex with four girls since 2002.
The Medina Police Department learned of the allegations in November and dismissed Robertson from his position as chaplain, a volunteer post he held for about seven months.
Robertson will have to register as a sexual predator after his release. He told the judge that he now knows he needs help.
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy