Girlfriend convicted in Texas officer's slaying
Brandon Formby, Staff Writer
The Dallas Morning News
Copyright 2006 The Dallas Morning News
A 40-year-old Little Elm woman faces life in prison after she was convicted Wednesday of the 2004 fatal shooting of her boyfriend, Little Elm police Officer Jonathon Wayne Irby.
A Denton County jury took less than an hour to decide Denise Miller was guilty. Ms. Miller cried quietly after the verdict was announced.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Girlfriend convicted in Texas officer's slaying
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house