Girlfriend convicted in Texas officer's slaying
Brandon Formby, Staff Writer
The Dallas Morning News
Copyright 2006 The Dallas Morning News
A 40-year-old Little Elm woman faces life in prison after she was convicted Wednesday of the 2004 fatal shooting of her boyfriend, Little Elm police Officer Jonathon Wayne Irby.
A Denton County jury took less than an hour to decide Denise Miller was guilty. Ms. Miller cried quietly after the verdict was announced.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Girlfriend convicted in Texas officer's slaying
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help