Mo. cop killer found guilty: Life in prison or death?
By Heather Ratcliffe and Greg Jonsson
ST. LOUIS POST-DISPATCH
Sgt. William McEntee
As the trial moved into its penalty phase, relatives of murdered police Sgt. William McEntee described to jurors who will decide the killer's fate a family that had been "destroyed" by his death.
"It's totally ruined my life," brother Michael McEntee told the jury Thursday evening. "This has completely damaged my family like I can't even describe."
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help