Mo. cop killer found guilty: Life in prison or death?
By Heather Ratcliffe and Greg Jonsson
ST. LOUIS POST-DISPATCH
Sgt. William McEntee
As the trial moved into its penalty phase, relatives of murdered police Sgt. William McEntee described to jurors who will decide the killer's fate a family that had been "destroyed" by his death.
"It's totally ruined my life," brother Michael McEntee told the jury Thursday evening. "This has completely damaged my family like I can't even describe."
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds