High bail reinstated in shooting of Philly cop
By Julie Shaw
The Philadelphia Daily News
Read the P1 News Report: Ruling in cop shooting sparks outrage
PHILADELPHIA — A judge Thursday set new bail terms for a 17-year-old youth accused of seriously wounding a Philadelphia Housing Authority police officer with an assault rifle in Germantown last month.
The ruling satisfied the officer, Craig Kelley, 49, who was outraged earlier this week by a different judge's decision.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: High bail reinstated in shooting of Philly cop
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house