Teen convicted of murdering trooper
The Daily Herald
COVINGTON — The mother of slain State Trooper Calvin Jenks said Wednesday the man who shot her son should be sent to prison for the rest of his life, without possibility of parole.
Alejandro Gauna, a Texas teenager, was convicted of first-degree murder about 1 p.m. in the shooting death of former Culleoka resident Calvin Jenks,
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Teen convicted of murdering trooper
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help