Fired Ohio cop cleared of charges
By Valryn Warren
Dayton Daily News (Ohio)
RIVERSIDE, Ohio — A final settlement with a fired police sergeant who has since returned to work was approved by City Council on Thursday, June 19.
Stephen V. Hargraves became the subject of an internal investigation after responding to a priority call in June 2006 that a hit-and-run victim might be threatening a tvow truck driver trying to move the wrecked car.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Fired Ohio cop cleared of charges
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests