Fired Ohio cop cleared of charges
By Valryn Warren
Dayton Daily News (Ohio)
RIVERSIDE, Ohio — A final settlement with a fired police sergeant who has since returned to work was approved by City Council on Thursday, June 19.
Stephen V. Hargraves became the subject of an internal investigation after responding to a priority call in June 2006 that a hit-and-run victim might be threatening a tvow truck driver trying to move the wrecked car.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Fired Ohio cop cleared of charges
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds