No bond for accused Chicago cop killer
By Dan Rozek and Monifa Thomas
The Chicago Sun-Times
CHICAGO — A woman charged with fatally shooting Chicago Police Officer Richard Francis was denied bond by a Cook County judge on Friday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: No bond for accused Chicago cop killer
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds