Fate of Ga. cop killer to be decided
Ga. cop killer scheduled for execution
By Bill Rankin
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
SAVANNAH, Ga. — Typically when a condemned killer is strapped to the gurney on Georgia's death row and prepared for lethal injection, any doubt about his guilt has long since faded.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Fate of Ga. cop killer to be decided
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help