Fellow officer testifies in NYPD sodomy case
By Murray Weiss and Alex Ginsberg
New York Post
NEW YORK — In stunning testimony to a grand jury yesterday, a cop said a fellow officer ran a metal baton against the buttocks of a handcuffed man who later claimed he was sodomized, The Post has learned.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Fellow officer testifies in NYPD sodomy case
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman